Saturday 7 September 2013

tag/would you rather?Beauty Edition


1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and lip glosses or all your palettes and eye shadows?
I would rather lose all of my palettes and eye shadows. As i think that just mascara and eyeliner can still look great and you can still change the look around with putting winged eyeliner. Where as anyway i dont normally wear eye shadows in the week i normally just stick with the basic mascara and eyeliner.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I would rather never be able to cut it again, i don't get my hair cut that often anyway as it just doesn't need it.
As well as that i would miss my hair so much, after getting it cut short and spending a long time on it to get it to the length is is now. never again!!!

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I would rather have a coral cheek as i just think it looks more natural as a day to day look.

4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Now this one is a hard one!! I would probably spend it on clothes, because at the end of the day clothes are expensive. Where as yes makeup is but drugstore products are just as good as high street ones.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eye liner, or eye liner as lipstick?
I would rather apply eye liner as a lipstick because with this you can just get different shades and use it as a lip liner.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I haven't ever brought from any, and are planning soon with mac!!! So for that i would say mac.

7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I would rather wear one eye shadow, as i don't really wear lipsticks and if i do they are nude colours. I prefer to wear eye-shadow.

8. Would you rather wear Winter clothes in the Summer, or Summer clothes in the Winter?
Oh gosh! I would say i would rather wear winter clothes in summer, i hate being really hot and sweaty but most of all nearly all the time im cold!

9. Would you rather wear dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I would rather wear dark nails as with this your nails can go with anything, although if you were to have bright nails that were orange (lets say) and you wanted to wear a pink top. Well thats definitely a no no.  

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
I would rather give up my favorite eye product because i think that your eyes looking good are better than your lips.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
I would rather wear my hair in a messy bun, because messy buns work with just about everything.

12. Would you rather never being able to paint yours nails again or never use lip gloss?
I would rather not wear lip gloss, as i think its not really that noticeable as it fades away through out the day where as your nails are seen by just about everyone.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or Sharpie them in everyday?
None, but i do have to choose one i would say sharpie them in, because i guess it could work with a brown sharpie but do it very lightly. I guess its better than getting looks for no eyebrows at all!

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I would rather live with out nail-polish. Make-up is more important to me!

I hope you all enjoyed this tag, thankyou for reading!
Emma X

No comments:

Post a Comment