Thursday 5 September 2013

Daily Face MakeUp

Hello everyone!

As you may have read from the title today I'm going to share with you all my daily face makeup products and the order I do it in. All links will be at the bottom of the post. 

1. After moisturising, I use my 'Rimmel London - wake me up' foundation. I place this on to my face with a beauty blender which I absolutely love as it gives a airbrush finish with no lines. 


2. I then spray my 'MUA PRO-BASE Fixing Mist' to keep my foundation holding all day long.


3. After my foundation, I use my 'MUA Cover and Conceal' concealer. I place three dots under my eyes with this product and just blend it in with my fingers. As well as on any spots or red patches. 

4. To matte and not to have oily skin, I use my 'MUA Pressed powder in shade 1' and with the flat side of my beauty blender I pat it under my eyes where I have just concealed and any were else with shiny patches. 


thankyou for reading once again. 
look out for my next post on Saturday:-) 
Emma X

No comments:

Post a Comment