Thursday 15 August 2013

Mini MUA Haul

I recently brought some new MUA products, and thought i would show you all.















1. The first thing i picked up was the 'cover and conceal' concealer. This is probably now one of my favorite concealers i own. Its really light to the skin not making it feel thick at all, and gives a glowing finish. I picked this up in the colour 'fair'. Although in nearly all of MUA's products i find that i am in 'fair', once i tried this i noticed that it was more lighter. But more lighter means better for under eye brightening. In all i love this, and will deferentially be repurchasing!     














2. I also brought the 'eXtreme Curl Mascara'. I use this when i want my lashes to be a bit more natural, and not so long. I find that it does do what it says. I normally put on my maybelline london 'Falsies Mascara' and then add some of this on top just to shape my lashes a bit more. I have this in 'black,brown'.














3. Im a big lover for MUA's eyeshadows, so i decided to pick up two more. I got 'Shade 11 - Pearl' (left one) and 'Shade 19 - matt' (Right one). Both of these two eye-shadows together create the perfect smokey eye make-up look. As usual these are super pigmented. As well as super cheap if your a beginner in make-up!  

In all i love MUA. I think you should all have a look at there different products, and i can almost promise you, you wont be disappointed!

Thankyou for reading again!
Em X

No comments:

Post a Comment