Saturday 17 August 2013

August Wishlist.

I have decided to start something new on my blog, which is every month i will post a fashion wishlist.
Most of you should know what a wishlist is but if you don't its basically you make a list of things you would like, or are planning to buy.

I have picked two items from topshop as well as a extra top for my wishlist this month and i thought i would share them all to you.



These two items are from topshop.
1. These high wasted JONI MOTO jeans are really in fashion at the moment, and a lot of people seem to have these. I love how topshop have brought out all different colours for these jeans, my favorite which are the are the vintage style (which are the ones in the photo). As well as that these jeans would really work with a crop top.

2. I have been loving bomber jackets for a while now, but never found one that i 100% loved. I think most of them are expensive for what they are, but i found this one for only £15 from £49.99. Now that's what i call a bargain. I really like this one because its got a pattern in the middle and back, but its bold around the sleeve area. This jacket is really good for just a throw on jacket, and would go with just about everything.


3. This wont be to everyone's taste (obviously not if your not a fan of vampire weekend). But i love this top, as you can just chuck it on just with some leggings and your all ready to go!
I have looked around and the only place you can seem to buy this is the vampire weekend shop. 

This month i decided just to stick with three items to add to my wishlist. I tag all of the fashion and beauty bloggers out there to all show me your months wishlist.
If you do decided to do a wishlist or have already done one, please feel free to leave your link below and ill love to have a look.
Thank you for reading in till Wednesday.
Bia for now:') 


No comments:

Post a Comment