Monday 17 June 2013

ombre hair

Hello Everyone. 

As my second post i thought i would talk about ombre hair as i know it is in fashion right now, and lots of people have it including me. 
I have had my hair ombred for a while now since April and it has lasted a long time and still is lasting.

The ombre kit i used was the l'oreal one. Im sorry i haven't got the packet to show you i chucked it away. But i think you can buy it from tesco, superdrug or boots any shops like that. 
I love the way ombre hair looks it isn't a unnatural colour, and it looks nice on most people.
In the packets you get all your products and your instructions which are really clear on what to do. Although when you have added all the products together to get your liquid you need to put it on your hair asap.

I managed to find the top of the box where it says what colour i did have. There are three different shades a light one, a medium one and a dark one. I chose to get the medium one which is the n.2.
Anyway i really like ombre hair at the moment. So if you are thinking about doing it go for it but i do suggest this kit. 

Thank you for reading
If you please would like leaving suggestions on what i should do a post about that would be fab as i need some ideas, because i don't know what you as readers would like to read. Or you could even tweet me or dm me on twitter @itshappyem if you dont want to comment. :) 
Em X

No comments:

Post a Comment