Sunday 16 June 2013

LEE STAFFORD PRODUCTS REVIEWS.

Hello everyone. 
Im going to be posting every single day posts, videos and photos. 
For my first main post i thought i would do a review on lee stafford products!
ALL OF THE PRICES OF EACH PRODUCT WILL BE PUT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.


 I have tried many lee stafford products, because i know that what ever product i choose out of the range, i know that im never going to be let down.
I have got down to my favourite products out of all the ones that i have tried and here they are my top 3.



1.Poker straight heat protection shine mist. This is a smaller version, there is the bigger versions available in boots (where i buy all of my lee stafford bits) etc.
It does what it says, i have tired a few different heat protections and i never really liked any. My hair nearly always felt dry after using a heat protection. As well this does help as if you do straighten your hair, it does save using the heat on your hair. As it does make your hair straighter which means less using your straighteners and  less ruined hair! I will always repurchase this. 
2. For hair that never grows past a certain length. This product is amazing. Just to show how amazing it is, im on my fifth tin, and you do get a lot of product in these. Long ago i had long hair, and then got it cut short. After a while of liking it, i started to miss my long hair. But my hair just wasn't growing! After searching online, looking for ways to make my hair grow people just saying 'dont use heat on it' 'you just have to wait' nope. I went on to youtube and found this! Basically what you have to do is to go into the shower/or bath, between your shampoo and conditioner, put this in. But you do have to get out of the shower and what i do is rub it onto my scalp and then onto the tips of my hair. After waiting 5 mins, you can get back in and wash of and continue as normal. 

I did this for not long, and already i saw my hair growing, i never thought i would find something like this that actually works!




3. Blow dry your hair faster spay. So if your hair long ish hair or your hair thick hair your will understand. Your hair takes ages to dry right? So here we go. I love this. I agree 100% it does make my hair dry faster. Which is great for school. It also helps DeTangle your hair. Aswell as with a added heat protection. So its basically its a all in one!

PRICES.  
FROM BOOTS STORE ONLINE - http://www.boots.com/

1. SMALL BOTTLE- i couldn't find this online, but im sure it was around £2.00? It was not pricey at all. 
BIG BOTTLE-£7.49

2.-£7.99

3.£6.19

Thankyou for reading.
Em. 
X




3 comments:

  1. Hey nice post! I see this is your first post! I've just made my first post on my blog beautysquash.blogspot.com, oh and i've just followed your blog on bloglovin (if you dont know what it is, it's a site where you can follow multiple blogs, and add a button to your page so people can do the same!)
    Can't wait for more posts!
    Could you possibly check out my blog to see what you think? Thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Will look at your blog now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for taking time to read it! If you like it then you can follow my blog! Thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete