Saturday 24 August 2013

Make-up Collection and Storage

I was wondering about what to post today, and thought i might as well show you a bit of where i store my make-up. 




 ill just give you a run through of all of my storage etc. As well as where i got everything from and what i store in them.

Plastic Draws
In the top of my plastic draws i have all of my  beauty blender/creams/eye make-up/deodorant bits and pieces in there. 
My first draw i place all of my pencil eyeliners/liquid eyeliners and some eyebrow pencils.
In the second and last draw i have my concealers, my MUA pressed powder as well as some clarins samples which im trying out at the moment. 
From Homebase. 

Clear plastic container.
So in here i keep my MUA Bronzer, MUA Blusher and my two sleek pallets which are a eyebrow pallet as well as a contour pallet.
This plastic container, is just like the one at the end but smaller.
You can purchase these from any craft store or even maybe Wilkinson's. 

Black and white storage tub.
As you can see from this its a round medium size tub, with a flowery swirly pattern on.
In here i just keep all of my mascaras. Some examples of makes i have are: MUA,Maybelline london etc.
Im not sure where this container is from.

Pink Plastic Container.
In here i keep my makeup brushes, i don't have much brushes so they perfectly fit in here.
Again im not sure where this is from.
But im sure you can pick one of these up from poundland, or even a gardening store of some sort.

Mirror.
My mirror is two sided with one side zoom, and the other not. You can buy these from lots of places.
Mine is from Homebase.

Clear plastic container.
In here i just keep my foundations and some pressed powders. 2 Examples of what i have: rimmel london wake me up x2, collection 2000.
As i said this one is just bigger than the one i keep my sleek pallets in.
So as again, any craft store should sell these.

Fairy Lights.
My fairy lights are just plain stars, and look really pretty when its beginning to get dark.
Not sure where these are from. (could pick some up from homebase or wilkinsons)

Vintage Flowers Mat.
I brought some fabric, to make some bunting for my room and had some left so just decided to put it here for my make-up collection. 

And just at the end there i have my favorite make-up remover wipes, which are just from primark in a twin pack for just a pound!  

I would just like to say that im not trying to show of in any shape of form, i just thought you all would like to see it and get some ideas too.
Thankyou for reading again,
Emma X




No comments:

Post a Comment