Sunday 7 July 2013

summer eye products

Summer

In the sun, listening to you me at six.


 
My summer eye products and eye routine.






1.
MUA - MATTE PERFECT PRIMER.
Some time ago i never really knew what primer was and never thought about even trying it because i found that my eye makeup stayed on and i didn't need it. But i decided to to try it out.
This primer is a nude skin tone color. I haven't tried any other primers after loving this one.I don't know any other products which makes my skin this soft. The texture is really smooth, and feels very light. Its always good for those days where you want something light on your face. 
 

2. MAYBELLINE - COLOR TATTOO 24HR CREAM GEL EYE-SHADOW.
This cream gel eye shadow is perfect, for a quick look. If you are just starting into make up or never tried out eye shadow i would recommend this, its really easy to apply aswell you can apply a little amount or a lot amount. Or you could even create a smokey eye with it, and apply it into the crease. Its really smooth and light. The color i have here is 'on and on bronze' and i will be definitely be buying more shades of this! 

3. RIMMEL LONDON - GLAM EYES LIQUID EYELINER.
I have tried many liquid eyeliners and have a selection of them.But this one is probably one of my favorites. I apply this at the top of my lash line, on top of my eye shadow. I find that this stays on all day, and doesn't crumble away like some i have tried. Also i love the brush on this. 
- I couldn't find this in superdrug website.But maybe in store, or even boots.




4.COLLECTION 2000 - BLACK PENCIL EYELINER.(INTENSE COLOUR) 
As well as liquid eyeliners i have plenty of eye pencils. I find that this one gives what you want it to give you, its nice a bold and pigmented. The color i have in this is 'Black Magic' im not sure if this is the darkest black.




(Mascara is not added in to this post!!!!!!)

Thankyou for reading once again.

Em x  


No comments:

Post a Comment