Thursday 25 July 2013

Primark and peacocks little haul.

So today i nipped into some shops to get a few bits and bobs.

I only picked up three clothing items, but i did pick up two new beauty items which will be in a blog post tomorrow.

1. Primark.


I picked up these shorts while in primark, there was a few coulors of these design of shorts, there really thin so great for really hot days, or even just for lying around in. They also have side pockets, as well as 7 gold studs down the side of them. I really do love these, they are so comfy. I think they are actually quite cheap, compared if these were in topshop  £7.00.

2. Peacocks


I thought these would be really  nice in the summer. There nice and easy slip on and of shoes, there were black ones and blue ones. But i often were black so this is why i choose the navy blue ones.£7.00

3.  Primark.
                                  

I recently ordered a top like this from newlook, but it came out of stock, so i saw this one in primark and picked it up. I think it was actually better from primark with the price. There nice and comfy, and easy just to put on when its nice and warm. £2.00

Thankyou for reading, beauty haul will be up tomorrow:) 
Thankyou for reading again:)))))
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment