Friday 3 January 2014

whats on my iphone - tag

 I know this isn't a fashion or beauty post but I hope you enjoy reading this as much as i like reading them too.



As you can tell i have an IPhone 4S in White. My background is a space/galaxy theme this is from one on my apps which i will show you through out the rest of the post.



My background when you unlock my phone is the background my phone came with, i haven't changed this one.
My first page is the main page, every apple software with ios 7 mainly looks like this. You have your messages,Calender, Photos, Camera (which comes with effects), Weather, Clock, Maps, Videos,Contacts,Notes,Reminders,Stocks,Game center, Itunes Store, App Store and finally Settings.

At the bottom bar which always stays the same for every page i have, Phone, Mail, Safari and Music.





My second page is more my 'social media' bits. This has on CalenMob, newsstand, Voice Memos, Facetime, Passbook, Extras 'section' which has in, Calculator and Compass, bbm, Snapchat, Kik, Facebook, Messenger (which is connected to facebook), Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Whatsapp and Vine.


My third page consists of camera apps, shopping apps etc. 
Retrica, instasize, camwow, my ee, music, youtube, skype, sonos, amazon, topshop, newlook, office shoes, shazam, 12 days, backgrounds and blogger.

This background app is the one which i got my lock screen from.



My last page overall, is mainly for games (which i don't have many off)

I have Pou, Minion Dash, DoodleJump, DoodleJump (the christmas one), Lep's World 3, Parking Free,Tap Tap, ElfYourself, Instag, InstaFollow.














For people who are interested as i know this is how i mostly find out which phone cases i like, here are the ones i have. 


Blue Bumper - 

Floral Case-                                    Blue Raindrop - 









If anyone is interested in my phone cases and where i got them from leave a comment below and i will let you know where it is from, and any other information about it.




Thank you for reading, i hope you enjoyed this post as i put a lot of work into it!

Emma X

No comments:

Post a Comment